Monday, August 29, 2011

fab-u-less apron sale {flirty aprons}

Busy working on a million projects right now (6 hours a day without kids is still not enough time for all the things on my list!), like bedspreads for my boys. Can I just get housekeeper and chef for a week? Anyone want to volunteer for the sake of crafting? That might help.


But I thought I'd better take a break from the sewing machine to mention the Single Layer Sassy Black Aprons Under $10 at FlirtyAprons this week. This is one of my favorite aprons they have, and it's on sale for only $9.95! You know how it goes--supplies are limited, and the sale ends soon, so don't wait! Sale ends 9/5/11.
The only difference between this apron and the regular price version is that it's a single layer of fabric instead of Flirty Aprons' usual double layer. But heck, I would make it single layer if I was making it myself, wouldn't you? I don't think I could even get the fabric to make this for under $10. Get yours here. . .

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “fab-u-less apron sale {flirty aprons}”

The Hurst Family said...

Thanks so much for the heads up! I bought four to store away for Christmas gifts. The women in my family love to cook. The aprons are too cute.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs